Prof. Dr. Peter Müller-Buschbaum
Chair for Functional Materials
Technische Universität München
Room 3278, E13
- Since 4/2021 Spokesperson of Association of Chemical Physics and Polymer Physics (CPP) at Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft (DPG)
- Since 1/2019 council member of excellence cluster "ORIGINS"
- Since 4/2018: University Professor (W3), Chair of the Institute for Functional Materials at TUM, Scientific Director of Neutron Source for Research Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM-II) and Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
- From 7/2017 until 10/2021 member of the Aptitude Committee of master course "Materials Science and Engineering" (MS&E) at TUM
- From 9/2016 until 10/2021 spokesman and board member of the Graduate School of "Munich School of Engineering" (MSE) at TUM
- From 6/2016 to 10/2021 member of the doctoral committee of "Munich School of Engineering" (MSE) atTUM
- since 3/2015 member of "Advanced Light Source (ALS) Review Panel"
- since 9/2014 member of "Heinz-Maier-Leibnitz-Zentrum (MLZ) Review Panel"
- from 1/2012 and until 6/2015 Member of "Peer Review Panel 3 - Surfaces & Interfaces"' of "Diamond Light Source Ltd"
- since 9/2012 Associate Editor of journal ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces of the American Chemical Society
- since 3/2012 Head of keylab “TUM.solar” in the Bavarian Collaborative Research Project “Solar Technologies Go Hybrid” (SolTech)
- since 1/2012: Member of the Scientific Selection Panel of the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB)
- since 2011: member of European Spallation Source (ESS) Scientific Advisory Panel (reflectivity)
- since 2011: German representative at European Polymer Federation (EPF) for polymer physics
- since 2011: elected member of the 9. Komitee Forschung mit Synchrotronstrahlung (KFS)
- since 2010: Managing Director of "Network Renewable Energies (NRG)" at Munich School of Engineering (MSE) of TU München
- since 2010: member of TUMEnergie at TU München
- since 2010: spokesman of Physik-Department at TU München in the field of energies
- since 2010: observer at ESUO – European Synchrotron User Organization
- since 2006: University Professor, deputy chairman of Prof. Winfried Petry at the chair for Functional Materials
- Member of the Scientific Counsel of "Institut für Biophysik und Nanosystemforschung" at the Austrian Academy of Sciences IBN in Graz (Austria)
- elected chairman of the ‘Hamburg User Committee’ (HUC) at the synchrotron radiation laboratory DESY in Hamburg
- 11/04-03/09 member of the subcommittee "Structure and Dynamic of soft-condensed matter" of ILL in Grenoble (France)