- Dark-Field Chest Radiography Outperforms Conventional Chest Radiography for the Diagnosis and Staging of Pulmonary Emphysema. Investigative Radiology Publish Ahead of Print, 2023 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Comparing x-ray phase-contrast imaging using a Talbot array illuminator to propagation-based imaging for non-homogeneous biomedical samples. Scientific Reports 13 (1), 2023 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Quantitative differentiation of minimal-fat angiomyolipomas from renal cell carcinomas using grating-based x-ray phase-contrast computed tomography: An ex vivo study. PLOS ONE 18 (4), 2023, e0279323 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Introducing Controlled Microporosity in Melt Electrowriting. Advanced Materials Technologies, 2023, 2201158 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Spectral X-ray dark-field signal characterization from dual-energy projection phase-stepping data with a Talbot-Lau interferometer. Scientific Reports 13 (1), 2023 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
Welcome to the Research Group Biomedical Imaging Physics
We develop novel X-ray imaging methods using highly brilliant synchrotron radiation and conventional laboratory X-ray sources. We mainly focus on quantitative multi-modal approaches combining spectral and phase-contrast imaging. Currently, we are aiming at applying these methods for improved breast cancer detection and for quantitative 3D virtual histology of human tissue.