- Dark-field chest x-ray imaging: first experience in patients with alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency. European Radiology Experimental 6 (1), 2022 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- High-resolution and sensitivity bi-directional x-ray phase contrast imaging using 2D Talbot array illuminators. Optica 8 (12), 2021, 1588 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Retrieval of 3D information in X-ray dark-field imaging with a large field of view. Scientific Reports 11 (1), 2021 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- X-ray dark-field chest imaging for detection and quantification of emphysema in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a diagnostic accuracy study. The Lancet Digital Health 3 (11), 2021, e733-e744 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Signal Retrieval from Non-Sinusoidal Intensity Modulations in X-ray and Neutron Interferometry Using Piecewise-Defined Polynomial Function. Journal of Imaging 7 (10), 2021, 209 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
Welcome to the Research Group Biomedical Imaging Physics
We develop novel X-ray imaging methods using highly brilliant synchrotron radiation and conventional laboratory X-ray sources. We mainly focus on quantitative multi-modal approaches combining spectral and phase-contrast imaging. Currently, we are aiming at applying these methods for improved breast cancer detection and for quantitative 3D virtual histology of human tissue.