Based on our state-of-the-art x-ray micro-tomography equipment, we can offer microCT scanning services for a range of sample classes, including geo and composite materials, semiconductors, and biomedical specimens.
Possible scanning parameters:
- max. sample diameter: 230 mm
- max. sample height: 420 mm
- min. resolution: < 1 micron (isotropic)
- max. voxel size of reconstruction: 2048^3
- max. x-ray energy: 240 keV
- max. sample weight: 10 kg
- typical scanning time (depending on application): 1 - 120 min
Our services include sample preparation, high-resolution 3D microCT scanning at specialized setup, 3D reconstruction and visualization, and the delivery of a full 3D digital data.
Our services are available on the basis of either a scientific collaboration or as commercial service.
For further information, please visit MITOS webpage (commercial services) or contact Dr. Klaus Achterhold.